Friday, November 11, 2016

Week 9 Blog 2

The categories that I believe would optimize my blog views would be the following:

Spirituality: I believe this to be an efficient category for my company because Crystal Coven is derived around the magic of crystals. The effects of crystals is a pseudoscience and a great topic to mention in my blogs to amuse my readers. Maybe stating Crystal Coven's opinion on whether crystals do have an effect on one's well being with research to back our theory up could be a good topic.

The benefits handmade products have over generic products: This would be another good topic to let my buyers know how genuine each of Crystal Coven's products are. Each necklace is handmade and full moon charged which may be important to those who connect well with crystals. 

About the creator: This would be my last category, as I would explain what made my inspired to start this company in the first place. I would explain my background with sewing, reiki, business, and meditation. This will allow my buyers to feel more connected to the product.

I commented on Skylar Hunter, Sophia Ludyjan, and Marcelle Montes

No comments:

Post a Comment