Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Week 11 Blog 1

The four online marketing tools recommended are GooglePlus, Linked'n, Yelp, and Groupon.

 By reading the lecture, it seems although Googleplus is an excellent tool for growing a business. GooglePlus allows you to create circles and see who is tracking your business. This can be very useful when deciding which groups of people would be the best to target. Although I do not have my own GooglePlus account, it may be a good addition for my company's progression. 

Linked'n was another suggestion made in order to grow awareness of other business's similar to my own. This is a way to get my brand out there, but also to learn about brands. Linked'n is also a great way to partner with like minded people and find people in my line of work. 

Yelp is mentioned in order to build trust from my buyers. If my reviews are good, more individuals are likely to buy from my business, so this is a really important tool. I feel like karma is really prevalent for this particular form of marketing, so treating customers with respect and handling the products with care is extra important. A person that sold me crystals over the internet once put a thank you letter as well as a note that described the significance of my stones in my package. It added a flare that my company could definitely also benefit from, and would allow for positive feedback on Yelp!

Groupon is the last noted marketing tool that I wanted to blog about. This is a great tool for bringing groups of people to my business. Most groupons I have noticed are for entertaining business's such as Boomers, however, I beleive I could offer discounts if individuals are buying multiple products. Groupon is a great place to get business's noticed, and everyone can appreciate a deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment