Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 6 Blog One

I choose to like moondust artifacts, floral arrangements, yoga by Sophia, Dolls Kill, Little Black Diamond, Kyleem MUA, and Blaise Botanics. Half of the likes I gave out were for classmates that has similar business's to my own, and the other half were business's similar to how I would like ym business to be portrayed.
I featured Moondust Artifacts, Little Black Diamond, and Dolls Kill because these business's are similar to my own and have a lot of likes, meaning my page may be seen by more individuals due to an increased post reach.
Moondust Artifiacts may be my best bet for reaching individuals because they are a local business and have products that compliment my own.
I am going to try to find other companies that are indeed similar to my own but still small enough for me to get recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment