Thursday, October 27, 2016

Week 6 Blog 2

My first post was made to ensure my audience stays engaged by stating I will be coming out with new products. Currently, I only have one product on my Facebook, and I hope to create plenty more. The next product I hope to come out with will be my Halloween inspired choker, even though it may be a bit too late in the season. I am thinking of making it a black choker with an angel aura crystal attached with cross bones instead of the bow. 
I want my choker to be my signature item, so I am planning on creating plenty of different renditions of this. I also will be creating crystal wraps; both necklaces and key chains. I will be starting a men's line, but only when my female audience is well engaged as I do not want to risk becoming too broad of a business. 
My last post just reminded individuals that my product is unique and that everything is handmade as well as full moon charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment