Friday, December 16, 2016

Week 14 Blog One

Krystal Koven does not have 30 page likes, but because I didn't want to receive a zero for this portion, I will examine my band Eridia's analytics. My band has not really been too active recently, as we do not have any gigs lined up until January.

My band's reach went up 12%, my band's engagement went down 22%, and there were no actions on our page for the past few weeks. (wow, I really need to start advertising us a bit more efficiently) It looks like previously, our posts have reached up to 157 people. I would hope to extend this number to at least 400. We have a total of 602 page likes and only 32 video views.

I am glad I decide to analyze my band, as we clearly have some work to do! As far as Krystal Koven goes, I will make it a point to reach 50 followers by the end of the month so I can analyze my stats correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment