Thursday, October 27, 2016

Week Seven Blog one



            Visual media will indeed be the best form for attracting an audience since my company is all about aesthetics. Creating an Instagram account will be the most crucial step to becoming a successful company, as professional images of my product will raise my sales dramatically. 
          Mystic Relics is a company similar to my own. Mystic Relics is a crystal company I follow on Instagram that sells necklaces, rings, and crystals. They have 122 thousand followers on Instagram, 4,000 followers  on Facebook, and only 21 followers on Twitter. Their last post on Instagram (their most popular social media source) was 58 minutes ago. They post about three times a day. They average around 2,000 likes per instagram post which is normal for individuals with a large amount of followers. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment